Laminate in Jacksonville, FL
Discover the flooring you've always dreamed of by shopping at Flooring America of North Florida. We offer one of the area’s largest selections of high-end, top-quality laminate flooring at budget-friendly prices. At our showroom in Jacksonville, FL, you’ll discover our wide selection of laminate flooring that comes in various colors, materials, and styles. Laminate will satisfy you whether you need new floors in just one room or your entire home. Let our flooring experts help you find the perfect laminate product to match the style of your home and suit your aesthetic preferences. After that, our laminate flooring installation professional can quickly and accurately install your new floor. Visit us today to browse our laminate flooring options and discuss your project with our knowledgeable team!
How is Laminate Made?
Laminate flooring is made in two ways: direct-pressure method and high-pressure method. Both methods produce gorgeous flooring that can be found in a wide variety of colors and patterns, with uncanny resemblances to natural wood and stone. Both manufacturing methods leave laminate flooring with a strong base and core that can withstand even the heaviest foot traffic. Learn more about each type of laminate manufacturing process:
- The direct-pressure method fuses all four laminate layers at once. This method makes the most affordable and common types of laminate flooring.
- The high-pressure method fuses laminate’s layers one at a time with higher amounts of weighted pressure and heat to produce the most durable forms of laminate flooring, making it ideal for commercial spaces.
Types of Laminate Flooring
Laminate comes in two styles - laminate wood and laminate tile flooring. Both styles offer an affordable, but high-end look that will freshen up any space in your home. Learn more about the laminate flooring styles:
- Laminate Wood Flooring: If you dream of beautiful hardwood floors but your lifestyle and budget are incompatible, wood-look laminate flooring is the perfect substitute. This flooring combines the look and feel of natural wood with all the benefits of laminate flooring.
- Laminate Tile Flooring: While traditional tile flooring is an elegant addition to any project, many customers find tile laminate flooring better meets their budget and functional needs. Tile laminate is a popular choice for bathrooms, offering the tile aesthetic with a waterproof & scratch-proof seal.
What Are The Benefits of Laminate?
The benefits of laminate flooring are nearly endless. Laminate has become a favorite for active households as an impressive and convincing alternative to high-end floorings such as hardwood and tile. We only carry laminate flooring from the best brands and manufacturers in the industry, so you don’t have to worry. These brands include Floocraft, Mannington, Mohawk, and more. Our top-quality laminate flooring is because it is:
- Manufactured to be highly durable and resilient.
- Hygienic and easy to keep clean.
- Realistically mimics hardwood and tile.
- Scratch and water-resistant.
- Affordable and less expensive than its traditional alternatives.
- Comes in a variety of styles and colors.
Keeping Your New Laminate Floors Clean
Keeping your laminate clean is a very easy task! Most spills and messes can be easily wiped away with a damp mop or cloth. Give your laminate floor a quick sweep or vacuum if you notice any dirt or debris building up. It’s as simple as that - no special polishes, waxes, or expensive products necessary when you invest in this hassle-free flooring. Easily protect your flooring, so it lasts for years. You can also keep your laminate in pristine condition with these helpful tips:
- Wipe up spills as soon as they occur.
- Sweep, vacuum, or dry mop weekly.
- Occasionally wet mop.
- Place a mat at the front and back doors to collect dirt
- Use floor protectors under the legs of couches, tables, and chairs to ease the weight.
- Pick up furniture that needs to be moved, instead of sliding it across the floor.
Professional Laminate Installation
Get the most out of your laminate flooring by trusting our trained installers. Our team has the skills and experience necessary to install your floors promptly and it will look great for many years to come. Once you choose your new laminate, we will work with you to schedule a time to perform the installation that works with your schedule. Whether upgrading the floors in one room of your home or laying new laminate flooring throughout, take advantage of our competitive rates and fast installation services. With our help, you never have to worry about your flooring renovation. Our promise of a quality job is backed by some of the best guarantees in the industry, including our Ultimate Confidence Guarantee. We promise that should you be unhappy with your new laminate flooring, give us a call within 30 days of your installation, and we will replace it with a similar product at no additional cost.
Contact us to learn more about our laminate selection and installation services. We proudly serve customers in Jacksonville, FL, and the surrounding areas.