Hardwood Flooring in Jacksonville, FL
From creating a warm and inviting atmosphere to increasing the property value of a home, hardwood flooring does it all. At Flooring America of North Florida, we offer a vast selection of gorgeous hardwood flooring options with unmatched installation expertise. From species, plank size, finishing, and installation pattern we have a wide range of options to choose from--and with help from our friendly and knowledgeable staff, we’re confident you’ll find the exact product to meet your design goals. Visit our Jacksonville, FL showroom to discuss your hardwood flooring project with our experienced team. We look forward to meeting you!
Engineered or Solid Hardwood: Which Will You Choose?
When shopping for hardwood flooring in Jacksonville, FL, the first thing you should decide is whether your needs are better suited to solid or engineered wood flooring. Because of our expansive selection, you can mix and match these options depending on your needs. If you want hardwood flooring throughout the home, we make the transition from solid to engineered floors seamless. Both are quality options, but they serve different roles within a home environment.
- Engineered hardwood flooring looks and feels like traditional hardwood but is great for moisture-heavy spaces like kitchens and bathrooms. That’s because it’s made up of several layers of wood that are pressed together. This gives each plank the ability to expand and contract without cracking or splintering. Engineered wood flooring is a popular choice due to Jacksonville’s high humidity.
- Solid hardwood floors perform well in living rooms and other high-traffic areas. They can be sanded and refinished multiple times, which means they can last for decades with the proper maintenance. Additionally, homeowners can switch up the look of the floors over the years with different stains and finishes. With expert installation and proper maintenance, solid wood flooring is a valuable investment.
The Benefits of Hardwood Flooring
Flooring America of North Florida’s selection of both solid and engineered wood flooring appeals to a variety of design aesthetics and functionalities. We only carry trusted hardwood flooring brands, including Aquadura, Floorcraft, Downs, Spotlight, Mohawk, Shaw, and more!
- Increases the value of your home - Installing hardwood flooring is an investment that pays off. If you ever decide to sell your home, hardwood flooring increases its overall value.
- Durable - A long-lasting flooring option, hardwood floors are strong and dense, making it suitable for high-traffic areas.
- Endless design options - The variety of available species, cuts, finishes, and installation patterns offer significant flexibility to customize your flooring to your specific taste.
- Water resistant - We carry water-resistant hardwood flooring with finishing that makes small spills and accidents a breeze. Talk to one of our flooring specialists to discuss our water-resistant hardwood flooring products.
How to Care for Hardwood Floors
Regular cleaning and maintenance will ensure your hardwood flooring remains radiant over its lifespan. Our hardwood experts will guide you through proper care for your specific hardwood flooring choice. Before using any harsh cleaners, always consult a hardwood flooring specialist. To best care for your hardwood floors, follow these easy steps:
- Regularly sweep and dry mop to remove dirt and debris
- Damp mop for heavier messes if it is recommended for your specific hardwood floors
- Prevent fading with area rugs in spaces that receive extensive exposure to sunlight
- Add felt pads on moveable furniture to prevent scratches
- Use dehumidifiers to maintain proper moisture levels and prevent cracking or warping
Quality Hardwood Installation Services Guaranteed to Satisfy
Making a confident purchase decision is tough, but our team makes it easy--even fun--to shop for new floors. Our sales professionals help you determine the best flooring for you based on your personal needs and style. When you’ve made your final decision, you can take advantage of our hardwood flooring installation services. Our experienced contractors follow every step of the installation process without cutting corners, allowing you to have a gorgeous floor that’ll last for years to come.
At our flooring showroom, we want you to feel good about your purchase and about the final results. That’s why we offer industry-best warranties and guarantees, such as our Ultimate Confidence Guarantee. Should you find yourself dissatisfied with your hardwood flooring installation, contact us within 30 days and we will replace or fix it at no extra cost to you. Ready to start your hardwood flooring renovation?
Contact us to find your dream hardwood floors! We proudly serve customers from Jacksonville, St. Augustine, Orange Park, Fleming Island, and Green Cove Springs, Florida, as well as the surrounding communities.